Blotting Paper for Laboratory Applications
Lab & Industrial Blotting Paper. Diagnostic Grades for Lab Work; Blotter Paper for Absorbent Pads and Liners – and for Spill Control.
In stock high grade cotton and cotton cellulose blend diagnostic blotter paper comparable to Whatman / GE Life Sciences grades, at considerably less cost. Available in rolls, sheets, absorbent pads, discs and custom shapes and sizes.
What Is Diagnostic Blotting Paper?
Diagnostic blotting paper is used for various types of laboratory work and experiments. Diagnostic grade cotton and cotton/cellulose-blend blotting paper can absorb liquids and is used in diagnostic test kits and as microscope slide blotters.
What Is Blotting Paper Used For?
- Economy blotter papers are used for tray liners as well as spill control and clean up to control toxic and nontoxic substances, including refined and crude oils.
- Blotter papers are also used as filtration grades for the food and beverage industries as well as for the automotive filter industry, where absorbent papers function in separation filtration.
We carry bleached and natural blotter paper as well as crêped grades, most in sheets and rolls, for a wide range of end uses from economy grade, general purpose blotting papers to high capacity, refined technical grade blotting and wicking papers for use in lab & pharmaceutical analysis and packaging products. We also carry perforated blotting paper, white blotting paper, discs and refrigerator absorbent pads for refrigerator manufacturers.
We can die cut custom shapes, make blotting pads, discs and liners, slit rolls to any width; and provide custom packaging. Contact us for a quote.
- Diagnostic Blotter Paper: Ultra high-quality cotton diagnostic blotter paper comparable to Whatman-GE at considerably lower cost. Lab-grade blotter for analytical testing: qualitative and quantitative filter and wicking papers for chromatography, gel blot assays (Western Blot, Northern Blot, Southern Blot), electrophoresis and gravimetric analysis. Ashless, low ash, and wet strength papers ideal for nucleic acid, protein, and RNA/DNA blotting. All blotter papers are available in sheets, pads, discs, circles, rolls, and custom shapes and sizes. ISO 9001 materials.
- Diagnostic Wicking Materials: High quality wicking papers and non-woven papers for lab work: diagnostic grade cotton and cotton/cellulose blend materials.
- Microscope Slide Blotters: Blotting papers with die cut holes used as “wells”.
- Pulp Test Blotter: Ultra-pure, Tappi compliant .020″ test blotter.
- Absorbent pads for FedEx Clinical Pak and UPS Lab Packs: IATA packaging instruction # 650 for shipping biological materials requires super absorbent packets, absorbent pads, cellulose pads for shipping fluid substances such as diagnostic specimens, clinical specimens, biological substances, and environmental test samples.
- Blotter paper for cosmetics and aromatherapy products.
Blotting Paper for Industrial and Cosmetic Applications
Cosmetic & Industrial Blotter Paper. Blotter Paper for Absorbent Liners and Pads – and for Spill Control.
In-stock high grade cotton and cotton cellulose blend diagnostic blotter paper comparable to Whatman / GE Life Sciences grades, at considerably less cost.
|Whatman / GE Grade||EMI Grade|
Are EMI blotting paper materials FDA-compliant?
All EMI blotter paper materials are FDA-compliant. These are high-quality technical blotter papers used in diagnostic test kits and for general fluid absorption purposes used for the medical and pharmaceutical industries. All blotting paper materials are made to comply with FDA guidelines and requirements.
We offer die cut and sheeting capabilities with custom packaging options. We sell our specialty blotter papers in bulk. Please call with size and quantity for a quote.
- Best customer service in the industry: We stock many papers and can make rolls, sheets, pads, discs, or custom parts for you in 1-2 weeks. If not in stock, availability is 2-5 weeks WITHOUT FAIL. Unlike our competition we are not a huge multinational conglomerate. We are a medium sized company with personnel who care about our customers and understand that without exemplary service we would not be the successful company we are.
- Biopsy papers, blotting pads, discs, rings, custom shapes.
- Diagnostic Wicking Materials: High quality non-wovens and wicking papers for all types of lab work: Cotton/cellulose blend and diagnostic-grade cotton materials.
- Absorbent Pads Used In FedEx Clinical Packs and UPS Lab Packs: IATA packaging instruction #650 for shipping biological materials needs absorbent pads, super absorbent packets, cellulose pads for mailing diagnostic specimens, biological substances, clinical specimens and environmental testing samples. We stock several materials appropriate for these Clinical Lab Packs.
- Pulp test blotting: Tappi compliant, ultra-pure .020″ test blotting. Meets ASTM T-205.
- Die cutting and sheeting: Custom shapes and sizes available with many custom packaging options.
Contact Us For a Quote
Please contact us with your material type, size and quantity requirements at 800-456-7273.