Non-Silicone Release Paper, Wet Strength Paper, Phenolic Paper, Polypropylene Paper, and Polyester Paper
EMI Specialty Papers manufactures and stocks coated paper and paperboard for many diverse industries. Coated paper is paper or paperboard upon which a film has been laminated or a coating extruded. Following are some of our coated paper and coated paperboard specialties:
- Non-Silicone Release Paper: EMI makes Lacurel, a 0.007” thick, heavy paper which is coated on 2 sides with a non-silicone release designed to release from heat-cured rubber compounds, particularly Engineered Fabrics. Our customers use Lacurel to facilitate their manufacturing and processing of Engineered Fabrics such as many types of Conveyor Belting, Rubber Coated Textiles, Gasket & Diaphragm Materials. Learn more about Lacurel.
- Coated Blotter Paper: Absorbent paper with barrier coating on one side, used for lab bench protection or where absorption is needed with a barrier.
- Water Resistant Paper: Coated, water resistant paper or wet strength paper – as well as papers resistant to oil, ultraviolet light, grease, and corrosion.
- Polyethylene, Polypropylene, and Polyester: Poly coated papers in low or high density, matte, or glossy; single-sided or double-sided papers and paperboards with different coatings and paper weights. Heat-seal and hot-melt applications. We specialize in wide rolls to 135”.
- Release Paper: Quilon and polyethylene release papers in different weights; sheets and rolls, die cut shapes, discs, circles and donuts.
- Saturated Paper: Impregnated grades; latex and phenolic paper & boards.
- What is Phenolic Paper: Material commonly used for the production of printed circuit boards and bare board substrates. Phenolic paper is used for PCB bare boards because it is extremely robust. Components include wood fibers, phenolic polymers, and fiber-reinforced plastics.
Who We Supply:
- The automotive filtration industry uses our perforated poly coated paper and color coated wet strength papers for filter wraps/shells.
- Specialty pipe manufacturers buy our poly-coated, reinforced paper to protect coated pipe in transit and storage.
- Our custom non-silicone release paper is coated 2 sides for use in vulcanizing rubber.
- Our Quilon paper is a release paper used for casting foam rubber to make body armor.
- We are one of the few who can coat polyethylene, polypropylene and polyester to 135” wide for use in several industries where wide coated paper is required.