Kraft Tissue, Kraft Paper and Paperboard Available in EMI Specialty Papers stocks an extensive supply of kraft tissue, kraft paper and kraft
paperboard that can be used in a wide range of applications that
require specialized performance. We are a leading source of reinforced
paper, neutral pH paper and electrical insulation paper. Some of the
many industries that use our kraft papers are: specialty packaging,
automotive, health care, super conductor companies, as well as the
accoustic insulation industry.
Interleaving Kraft Paper, Colored Kraft Paper and Black Kraft Paper in Virgin and Recycled
- Virgin Kraft Paper & Recycled Kraft
Paper: bleached, natural, colored kraft paper and black kraft paper in sheets or rolls, high mullen, high tensile and high tear strength grades.
- Kraft Paperboard: kraft linerboard (KLB) chipboard, bindersboard, castcoated and SBS, all in various weights and thicknesses, as well as laminated and pasted boards.
- Black Kraft
Paper: black kraft paper and coated tag in different thicknesses and weights.
- Interleaving Kraft Paper: tissue,
paper and paperboard; neutral pH, low sulfur, acid-free, archival or
buffered, in rolls (narrow & wide) or sheets.
Paper: poly with a UV blocker laminated between two
layers of kraft paper with or without white poly coating on top for water
resistance; used by manufacturers for lumber wrap, pipe wrap and beam
wrap and whenever exceptional tear strength is required with
printability & water resistance. Available in rolls 24" to 96"
in 1 foot increments. Printing available for logo, etc. Stocked in
asphaltic grades as well.
- Polycoated Kraft Paper: extruded or laminated low or high density polyethylene, polypropylene and polyester in different paper and poly thicknesses.
Kraft Papers: colored kraft paper, tag stock, endleaf papers,
tissue, duplex board (different colored sides).
- Wet Strength Paper: Latex, Melamine, Kymene and other additives including phenolic resin; all in a variety of thicknesses and weights, as well as beverage board.
- Tissue Paper:
Industrial, interleaving kraft paper, packaging, retail clothing wrapping,
archival, food or technical grades. Anti-tarnish, pH neutral, low
sulfur, acid-free or waxed. Printing available on most grades.
- Creped Kraft: bleached or natural, different weights and crepe percentages, also extensible kraft papers.