Non-Silicone Release Paper, Wet Strength Paper, Polypropylene Paper & Polyester Paper
EMI Specialty Papers manufactures and stocks coated paper and paperboard for many diverse industries. Coated paper is paper or paperboard upon which a film has been laminated or a coating extruded. Following are some of our coated paper and coated paperboard specialties:
- Non-silicone Release Paper: EMI makes Lacurel, a 0.007” thick, heavy paper which is coated on 2 sides with a non-silicone release designed to release from heat-cured rubber compounds, particularly Engineered Fabrics. Our customers use Lacurel to facilitate their manufacturing and processing of Engineered Fabrics such as many types of Conveyor Belting, Rubber Coated Textiles, Gasket & Diaphragm Materials. Learn more about Lacurel
- Coated blotter paper: Absorbent paper with barrier coating on one side, used for lab bench protection or where absorption is needed with a barrier.
- Water Resistant Paper: Coated, water resistant paper or wet strength paper, as well as papers resistant to oil, UV, grease and corrosion.
- Polyethylene, Polypropylene & Polyester: Poly coated papers in low or high density, matte or gloss, 1 side or 2, papers and paperboards, in different coating and paper weights. Heat-seal & hot-melt applications. We specialize in wide rolls to 135”.
- Release Paper: Quilon and polyethylene release papers in different weights; sheets and rolls, die cut shapes, discs, circles and donuts.
- Saturated Paper: Impregnated grades; latex and phenolic paper & boards.
Who We Supply:
- The automotive filtration industry uses our perforated poly coated paper and color coated wet strength papers for filter wraps/shells.
- Specialty pipe manufacturers buy our poly-coated, reinforced paper to protect coated pipe in transit and storage.
- Our custom non-silicone release paper is coated 2 sides for use in vulcanizing rubber.
- Our Quilon paper is a release paper used for casting foam rubber to make body armor.
- We are one of the few who can coat polyethylene, polypropylene and polyester to 135” wide for use in several industries where wide coated paper is required.