EMI versus Whatman / GE Blotting Paper
|Cost|| All Papers
Made in USA
- Cost: EMI Specialty Papers is a small/medium sized privately owned U.S.A. company while Whatman is British, with a new plant in China, and is owned by GE.
- All EMI Paper Made in USA: All EMI Blotting Paper is made in the United States and converted at one of 6 US plants.
- Custom Sizes: EMI Blotting Paper comes in custom sheet sizes, anything from 1/8″ square or round to 36″ x 44″ in US or metric sizes, as well as narrow and wide rolls in small or jumbo diameters. We also have engineering and die making personnel to make any size or shape die in any quantity.
- Custom Engineering: EMI has engineers on staff to help current and prospective customers design, develop and commercialize their nascent Blotting Paper products. We can work from an idea, napkin sketch, dimensional blueprint or CAD file.
|Whatman / GE Grade||EMI Grade|
More Blotter Paper Information
- EMI versus GE Healthcare Blotting Paper
- EMI versus GE Life Sciences Blotting Paper
- Industrial Grade Blotter Paper
- EMI Blotting Paper Sizes
- Pulp Test Blotter – TAPPI Spec